PreAppraise.com completely stands behind its services and products. Pre listing appraisals are backed by our Money Back Guarantee.
Terms and Conditions… The fine print…
- Your appraisal must be purchased from PreAppraise.com.
- You must list your house for sale within 30 days of the PreAppraise.com pre listing appraisal.
- You must list your house for sale no greater than 3% above the pre listing value provided by PreAppraise.com.
- You must have been completely truthful and forthcoming with information provided to PreAppraise.com regarding your home.
- You must not make and any material change to the condition of your home after the purchase of your pre listing appraisal.
- All requests for information by PreAppraise.com must be fulfilled completely in a timely manner (no more than 3 business days).
Errors and Omissions on the part of the home seller may void the guarantee.
If any of the above is not strictly adhered to, your guarantee is null and void.
If all of the above IS strictly adhered to and your home does not appraise on contract at your pre listing appraisal value you will be eligible for a full refund.
Refunds may take up to 30 days to process.
Having said all the above… to date we have not had one request for a refund.